Sell my domain with GoDaddy's List for Sale
List your domains for sale using GoDaddy's List for Sale (LFS) domain listing service. Your domain will show for sale on over 100 top registrars and reseller websites collectively. If your domain has Ownership Protection enabled, you'll need to downgrade your protection plan before listing the domain. You can't list your domain if it was registered or transferred in the last 60 days, or if a 60-day transfer lock was applied after a Change of Registrant.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Make sure you're in Simple List View by selecting the icon next to the domain search bar.
- Select List for Sale next to the domain you'll be listing.
Note: Need to list multiple domains? Use our bulk view to choose your domains, then select List For Sale above your domain list and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Select Get Started.
- Enter your listing price, then select Next. You can set your own price, or use our estimated price.
- Check the box to replace your current website with a "For Sale" landing page, then select Next.
- Select Publish Listings to list your domain. We'll create an Afternic account for you using your GoDaddy account details. Or, if you already have an account, select Sign In and enter your Afternic account credentials.
- Confirm your domain has been submitted for listing, then select Listing Manager to view your listings. Or, select Close to close the window.
We'll send you an email with info about what comes next.
- Make sure you complete your payee profile on Afternic to avoid delays in processing your disbursement.
- View and edit your domain listings in your account.
- Changed your mind? Delete your domain listing at any time.