Getting Started with Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping
You've got an Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping account! Welcome aboard. We're glad to start helping you get a high-level view of your business.
Completing this whole process can take a little bit of time, but we promise it's worth it.
To Get Started with Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click on Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping.
- Click Manage.
- Next to the Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping account you want to set up, click Manage.
- Click the type of account that you want to link with Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping. You should start with your primary business account.
Note: Because most customers use bank accounts for their businesses, we'll use this as our example.
- To select your bank, click one of the popular banks listed, or Search for your bank.
Note: You can search for banks by entering the name of the bank or a URL. You can also upload your data using a .csv file. For more information, see How to Import a CSV.
- Enter your User ID and Password for your bank, and then click Authorize This Account.
Note: It can take a few minutes to connect to your bank.
- Once we establish a secure connection with your bank, select the accounts you want to use, and then click Import.
- While Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping is working to import your data, you can select from your other accounts, such as credit cards or eCommerce accounts, by clicking link another account, or take some time to get familiar with the application by clicking look around Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping.
Note: You must link your credit cards separately, even if they are at the same bank.
- Once your data is imported, the We are ready for you! screen displays. If you've added all the accounts you want to use, click Open Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping to launch the application.
It can take a little while for Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping to link all of your accounts together. While that's happening, the overview of your account will look something like this:
After Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping has all your information, you'll see something like this:
Now that you've set up your account with us, you can visit the Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping Login page to access your account in the future by clicking GoDaddy login and using your GoDaddy credentials.