Download and install Teams on my Windows
Before you download and install Microsoft Teams, check if you already have it on your Windows. Go to the Start menu and select Microsoft Teams. If Teams is already installed, you're all set! Otherwise, follow the steps below.
You can also download Teams from Microsoft.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select the menu button and choose Teams.
- Once Teams loads, select the settings menu in the upper-right corner, and Download the desktop app.
- Save and run the downloaded file.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 email address and password.
You now have Teams on your computer!