Download and install Teams on my Mac
Download Microsoft Teams on your Mac to use the instant messaging and meetings tool. Before you begin, use Spotlight Search to confirm that you don't already have Teams installed on your Mac. If Teams is already installed, you're all set! Otherwise, follow the steps below.
You can also download Teams from Microsoft.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select the menu button and choose Teams.
- Once Teams loads, select your profile in the upper-right corner, and Download the desktop app.
- Open the file and follow the prompts to install Teams.
- Sign in using your Microsoft 365 email address and password.
You now have Teams on your computer!