Change your WordPress password in the Dashboard
You can update your WordPress password from within the Dashboard. You must know your current password to use these steps.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Users then All Users from the main menu.
- Locate your username in the list and click on it.
- On the Profile page, click on Set New Password.
- Enter your new password, or make note of the automatically generated.
Note: Please remember that your website's security is only as good as your password strength.
- Click the Update Profile button.
Your new password should work immediately.