Add Online Store Section
For the Online Store feature to work correctly on your site, you need to add an Online Store section.
Note: This feature is only available to Ecommerce plans. If you are having issues when clicking on your featured products and not having them link to the intended product, you could be missing your Online Store section on your site. If you don't have the shopping cart icon in the top-right of your site, then you are missing the Online Store section. Without the section your shopping cart will not work on your site.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and tap the plus button or click Add Section.
- Select Online Store in the list that appears (or use search field) and choose a layout by selecting Add.
Note: If you do not yet have an Ecommerce plan, you'll see an Upgrade button. Click it and your plan will be converted to Ecommerce.
- Click the Online Store panel to begin customizing its settings.
- Enter a new Title if you don't want to use the default Online Store.
- Once you fill in the various settings, select Preview to see the changes, which are saved automatically.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, select Publish Site or Publish.